|Added on Rightmove:||29 August 2018 (81 days ago)|
- Second Floor One Bedroom Apartment
- Sea Views
- Allocated and Visitor Parking
- All Bills Included - Except Electric
- Sought After Location
- Walkable Distance To Town and Beach
- EPC- E
This one bedroom second floor apartment with sea views is available as a six month winter let starting from October and will be available on a fully furnished basis. The property is situated right on Paignton seafront and is a walkable distance to Paignton town centre.
One Bedroom Second Floor Fully Furnished Apartment With Sea Views
Sought After Location
All Bills Included - Except Electric
Six Month Winter Let
Walkable Distance To Paignton Town and Seafront
Electricity By £1 Coin Operated Meter.
Information for Tenants:
An initial NON-REFUNDABLE "Good Faith Deposit" will be required to secure a property
All applicants will be referenced and credit checked before a tenancy begins
In some circumstances a Guarantor may be required
Any description is for guide only and does not form any part of contract
For a free and no obligation rental assessment of your property why not call Fulfords to find out how we could help you find high quality tenants.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000329258. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jayne & Moss Estates, Paignton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.