|Added on Rightmove:||29 August 2018 (141 days ago)|
- EPC Rating C
- Detached Bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Lots of outside space
- Close to the beach
William H Brown are pleased to offer this detached bungalow in Bacton. The property has 3 double bedrooms, ensuite, large living room, kitchen/diner, utility room, enclosed rear garden and ample off road parking, be quick to view!!!
Carpeted flooring, window to front and side aspect, brick surround fire place housing electric wood burner, TV aerial point.
Bedroom Three (Double)
Carpeted flooring, window to front aspect, TV aerial point.
Bedroom Two (Double)
Carpeted flooring, window to side aspect, TV aerial point.
Bedroom One (Double)
Carpeted flooring window to rear aspect, TV aerial point.
Tiled flooring, shower cubical, low level w/c and wash hand basin, heated towel rail.
Tiled flooring, window to side aspect, bath, low level w/c, wash hand basin, heated towel rail.
Tiled flooring, range of wall and base units, window to side and back and French doors to garden, built in electric cooker and hob with extractor hood over, integrated dish washer and fridge, double drainer stainless steel sink. Open to Dining area.
Tiled flooring, plumbing for washing machine, door to rear aspect.
There is ample off road parking to the front of the property and there is a good size rear garden with patio area.
Pets at owners discretion, no smokers, no housing benefits.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-75239237.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P4924G2201. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, North Walsham Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.