1 bedroom flat to rentManse Road, Markinch, Glenrothes, KY7
|Added on Rightmove:||29 August 2018 (79 days ago)|
Scottish Lettings Agent Registration Number: LARN1806014 LLRN 511017/250/21031 Energy Rating D*. Available Now Furnished- This traditional first floor flat is located in the popular village of Markinch and is within walking distance of the Train Station and all local amenities. The property consists of a main door entrance, bright lounge with hardwood flooring, modern Kitchen with fridge freezer, washing machine, oven and hob, a generously proportioned bedroom with ample storage and a double bed and bathroom with shower over bath. The property benefits from double glazing, gas central heating, 2 cellars one of which has electric and a garden to rear of the property. PLEASE NOTE PROPERTY CAN BE UNFURNISHED.
* 1 Bed First Floor Flat
* Village Location Close To Train Station
* Bright Lounge With Leather Sofa And TV Stand
* Kitchen with Oven, Hob, Washing Machine and Fridge Freezer
* Generously Proportioned Bedroom With Ample Storage and Double Bed
* Modern Bathroom With Shower Over Bath
* 2 Spacious Cellars
* Garden To Rear Of Property
Located in Manse Road in Markinch close to all local amenities.
This property is always popular when it becomes available. Call now to secure a viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-75243098.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 420528628730_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Glenrothes.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.