3 bedroom property to rentMiddlefield Cottage Hawklaw, Cupar, KY15
|Added on Rightmove:||29 August 2018 (106 days ago)|
Scottish Lettings Agent Registration Number: LARN1806014 LRN 447814/250/22231 Energy Rating F. Available November. End of terrace cottage situated in a countryside location on the outskirts of Cupar. Accommodation consists of lounge with fireplace, large dining kitchen with oven and hob and a very spacious conservatory, 3 double bedrooms, master with en suite bathroom a further bathroom and a study or office area. Externally their are enclosed gardens and wonderful countryside views.
* END TERRACED COTTAGE ON OUTSKIRTS OF CUPAR
* LARGE KITCHEN/DINING ROOM WITH CONSERVATORY
* LOUNGE WITH FIREPLACE
* THREE BEDROOMS MASTER WITH EN SUITE
* UNINTERRUPTED VIEWS OF THE COUNTRYSIDE
Situated about half a mile off Middlefield Brae there are 2 cottages situated here. Number one is to the furthest right.
Ideal for tenants looking for a quieter semi rural location.
Kitchen / Dining Room
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-75243215.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 418528414989_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Cupar.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.