|Added on Rightmove:||02 January 2020 (19 days ago)|
- 4 DOUBLE BEDROOM STUDENT HOUSE
- IDEAL FOR UKC
- PERFECT LOCATION
STUDENT PROPERTY 2020-2021
- A MUST LOOK!!!
- IMMACULATE 4 BEDROOM STUDENT HOUSE IN A PRIME SPOT!!
- Located close to CITY CENTRE/ UKC
- Lounge and MODERN kitchen/breakfast room
- LUXURY BATHROOM and additional WC
- Ideal for both Universities (walking distance to UKC, CCU, UCA)
- Managed by Landlord
- Full rent July/Aug
- £400 deposit per room
- Bill packages are available through a third party company. Please contact us direct for a quote.
- Students require an England based guarantor or to pay in advance. Housing hand will be accepted too.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 103126002329. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regal Estates, Canterbury - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.