|Added on Rightmove:||31 August 2018 (142 days ago)|
- Cosy character cottage
- Well presented throughout
- Pleasant rural location
- Centrally heated and double glazed
- Utility contribution by arrangement
- Available early October
- Deposit £850
- Short term winter let
- Regret No DSS/Pets/Smokers
Well appointed and equipped this cosy two bedroom character cottage is set in a charming rural setting. Comprising an open plan sitting room with a fully fitted kitchen & appliances and a separate dining area on the ground floor. Upstairs there is a double bedroom with an en suite shower and a bedroom set up as a twin with an suite bath. Outside there is a private garden and two parking spaces. The property is centrally heated and double glazed. Regret No DSS/Pets/Smokers
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-75299498.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28156348. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rainbow Property, Falmouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.