|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 October 2018 (51 days ago)|
- Available 25th September 2018
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Driveway to Double Garage
- Gas Central Heating
- Dining Kitchen with Oven & Hob
- Three Piece Bathroom with Shower Over
- Gardens to Front & Rear
- Easy access to M55/M6 motorway network
Set on a quiet cul-de-sac location in the popular residential area of Ingol, just off Tanterton Hall Road, this semi detached home offers generous accommodation throughout with good size rear garden as well as driveway to detached double garage providing ample off road parking.
Accommodation to the ground floor includes entrance hallway with wood effect laminate flooring and stairs to 1st floor, dining kitchen with tiled flooring, built in oven, gas hob and extractor hood, lounge with wood effect laminate flooring and door to conservatory with French door out to rear.
Accommodation to the 1st floor includes three bedrooms and three piece family bathroom comprising hand wash basin, WC and panel bath with electric shower over and screen. Loft access with puul down ladders.
Double glazed and gas central heating throughout. Gardens to the front and rear with driveway leading to detached double garage with up and over door.
The property is served well by local amenities as well as providing easy access to surrounding areas and the M55/M6 motorway network.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-75312311.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000446501. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Preston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.