|Added on Rightmove:||06 November 2019 (15 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 660924
Property Reference: 660924.
Spacious 1 bedroom apartment with a loft-style bedroom situated on the top floor of the building. Garden facing, this apartment looks out towards Brackenbury Village and has some stunning sunset views! The kitchen comes fully equipped with an Oven, Gas Hob, Washer/Dryer, Dishwasher and Fridge/Freezer which is free-standing.
The flat is situated on the top floor of a Victorian-style building, as is typical of the location.
Many residents in the area are young families or professionals commuting to London. The area has a real sense of community with a great local coffee shop-come-wine bar only moments away.
Transport links from Hammersmith are some of the best in London. Hammersmith station, which is less than a 10 minute walk away, offers 3 tube lines: Hammersmith City and Circle, District and Piccadilly lines as well as a Bus Station. Westfield Shepherds Bush is close by with links to the Central and Overground lines.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,581.67 per month (£365.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,825.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 03 December, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 660924
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 66092405112019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.