|Added on Rightmove:||06 November 2019 (16 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 658036
Property Reference: 658036.
The accommodation has a secure gated entrance with lift access and extends to approximately 1424 sq ft over two floors. The property comprises of a bright and spacious reception area with dual aspect views of Tufton Street and Dean Trench Street to the third floor and a large third bedroom/dining room. Two large double bedrooms to the fourth floor with an excellent amount of integrated storage. It has been completely redecorated throughout with new carpet fitted in all rooms. Both bathrooms are newly refurbished and a separate, newly refurbished, kitchen.
Tufton Street is situated in the highly sought-after Smith Square conservation area. The property is comfortably within the Division Bell area of the Houses of Parliament, moments from Smith Square and within walking distance of Westminster and St James's Park underground station and the shops and transport facilities of Victoria Street.
Existing lease to be taken over for a period of 1.5 years (to May 2021).
Westminster City Council -H = £1,421.00
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £3,683.33 per month (£850.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £4,249.99
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 06 November, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 18 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 6
- DSS enquiries welcome
- No Students
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: E
If calling, please quote reference: 658036
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 65803631102019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.