|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 September 2018 (76 days ago)|
- 3 double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, single study
- Ensuite and family bathroom plus downstairs cloakroom
- Large, light living room with inglenook fireplace
- Separate dining room, kitchen and utility
- Pretty garden, gravelled parking, double garage
- c10 miles South West of Oxford
A beautifully finished barn conversion with double garage on the outskirts of the villages of Longworth and Kingston Bagpuize. With pretty countryside around, there are 3 double bedrooms plus a study and two bathrooms, including a large en-suite shower and bath to the master bedroom. Both nearby villages have active communities, several pubs, shops and post offices. The property is well placed for access to the A420, Witney and Abingdon.
Contact Finders Keepers for full details quoting ref R70202
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-75355865.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P112976. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Finders Keepers, Abingdon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.