|Added on Rightmove:||07 November 2019 (13 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 661526
Property Reference: 661526.
- Available from 2nd December
- Rent £1,475.00 per month
- Fully furnished
- 2 bathrooms
- Extended family home
- Easy maintenance back garden
- built-in wardrobes
- Double glazing, Gas central heating with gas hob
- 1 driveway Parking
- Minimum tenancy is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- 0.7 Miles to Langley Train Station
- Walkable distance to primary & secondary schools
- No pets please
A fantastically presented extended 3 bedroom family home offering modern open plan living, the property boasts gas central heating, double glazing, fitted kitchen / diner with wet island and bi fold doors opening on the garden, Lounge with bay window, family bathroom, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, two further bedrooms, off street parking, within the catchments' for numerous excellent local schools, 0.7 miles to Langley train station ( Crossrail ). Close proximity to the national motorway networks. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
Viewing highly recommended. Contact to arrange a viewing!
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,475.00 per month (£340.38 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,700.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 02 December, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 661526
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 66152606112019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.