|Added on Rightmove:||03 September 2018 (140 days ago)|
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE
- DINING ROOM WITH DINING TABLE & CHAIRS
- KITCHEN WITH OVEN / HOB - F/FREEZER & WASHING MACHINE
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- 2 BEDROOMS MASTER WITH FITTED MIRROR WARDROBE
- MODERN BATHROOM WITH BATH & SHOWER
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING - UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- NO PETS
Modern 2 bed Semi-Detached house with Conservatory & Private Garden located in a quiet Cul-de-Sac with easy access to the Motorway - Hospital - Preston City Centre.
Driveway - Low maintenance front garden.
Spacious Lounge with feature fireplace - under stairs storage.
Dining Room with table & chairs
Fitted Kitchen with Oven / Hob - Tall Fridge Freezer & Washing Machine.
Private Rear Garden.
Master Bedroom with Fitted Mirror Wardrobes.
Second Double Bedroom.
Bathroom with Modern tiling. Toilet , Washbasin with storage, Bath & Power Shower with Glass shower screen.
Gas Central Heating.
UPVC Double Glazing.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-75368234.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BRIAR3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lancashire Lettings, Preston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.