|Added on Rightmove:||03 September 2018 (103 days ago)|
- Fantastic two bedroom second floor flat
- Extensive reception room with space for dining
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two well proportioned double bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom and additional en suite
- Superb development with designated parking
- Stunning balcony with great views
LONG LET. Set within a secure development, this modern two bedroom second floor flat boasts two well proportioned bedrooms with an extensive reception room with space for dining, a semi-open plan kitchen and two bathrooms.
Sovereign court is within close proximity to Northwood Hills station and high street, it is also in the catchment area for Hillside Primary School and Northwood High school.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-75370181.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1079126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Pinner.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.