|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2019 (10 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 660656
Property Reference: 660656.
This is a modern, spacious two-bedroom flat just a stone’s throw away from the Thames Path, and part of the sought-after Royal Arsenal development. Boasting two double bedrooms, two bathrooms, a large open-plan living room and kitchen, and a balcony over looking a lagoon, this is a must-view.
At 77 sq m / 829 sq ft, this is one of the larger two-bed flats in the area, and also comes with a parking space (which could be rented out for tenants without a car).
Residents have use of the concierge, and paid access to a gym. Within ten minutes’ walk there is a Tesco, Marks and Spencers, Sainsburys, two pubs, two restaurants and a café/bakery.
Just 15 minutes’ walk from Woolwich Arsenal station – with the DLR to Bank and Stratford, and national rail services to London Bridge, Cannon Street and Charing Cross – it is well connected. You also have the excellent option of commuting on the Thames Clipper river boat, just five minutes away.In late 2020 / early 2021, Crossrail should also open, with rapid services to destinations including Canary Wharf, Liverpool St, Bond St, Paddington andHeathrow.
Booking a visit is highly recommended, and please do not hesitate to get in touch with questions.
Available from mid-December.Rent £1,500.00 per month (£346.15 per week)
Deposit / Bond is £1,500.00
Minimum tenancy is 12 months
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,500.00 per month (£346.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,500.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 16 December, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: Currently Being Obtained
If calling, please quote reference: 660656
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 66065604112019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.