|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2019 (11 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 627685
Property Reference: 627685.
A beautifully large, newly refurbished 2 bed apartment located within the prestigious Chiswick area.
This semi-furnished flat is a duplex, it is split over 2 floors and comprises a modern, and spacious open plan kitchen next to a large living room with a dining table. The living room could also accommodate a small desk, ideal for people who occasionally works from home.
The property has 2 large double bedrooms with an en-suite bathroom and 3 built-in wardrobes in the bedrooms and 2 wardrobes more in the hallway. Both bedrooms are in the second floor, this is ideal as people/noise in the downstairs living and kitchen area will not disrupt the upstairs area.
This bright flat also has a lovely small private balcony and there are a total of 2 bathrooms, one in each floor.
This high ceiling property has lots of storage with a total of 5 wardrobes and the loft area.
It is in a modern and in very good condition throughout.
The property is located just a short walking distance to the underground, there are 2 tube stations nearby (Chiswick Park and Turnham Green) and one over-ground station (South Acton).
The property is located in Chiswick which is a lively popular area with many restaurants, shops, cafes, pubs, businesses and near to the Thames.
The apartment size is approx 90 sq. meters / 969 Sq. feet, it used to be a 3 bed flat that has been converted to 2 double bed in order to build an en-suite hence the bedrooms are very spacious.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,800.00 per month (£415.38 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,075.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 16 November, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 627685
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 62768513092019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.