|Added on Rightmove:||06 September 2018 (133 days ago)|
- Peaceful rural location
- Extensive views over surrounding countryside
- Generous living accommodation
- Good sized front and rear garden
- Covered parking and storage
This gorgeous two bedroom cottage is a two storey, semi-detached property of rendered brick construction under a tiled roof, with double glazing, a single storey part and conservatory.
It enjoys extensive views over the Brown Clee, Clee Hill and surrounding countryside.
Internally the cottage offers generous living accommodation with plenty of storage space and has recently benefitted from some redecoration and new carpets.
Viewing is essential and strictly by appointment only. Call Halls NOW to arrange your viewing!
Lounge/Dining Room - with original open fireplace (feature only) and double doors leading to the conservatory.
Living Room - Living Room with original open fireplace (feature only) and door to Office
Conservatory - Conservatory with a tiled floor and doors leading to the garden
Kitchen - Kitchen with units on two levels, stainless steel sink and oil fired Rayburn, through to cloakroom with W.C,
Shower room with a basin and walk in shower
Pantry - Back door to adjoining store/carport, which has doors to the front and rear of the property.
Bedroom One - A large double room with built in cupboard
Bedroom Two - A double room with built in cupboard
Bathroom - With a Sani-Flow W.C, basin and shower.
Halls Holdings Ltd and any joint agents for themselves, and for the Vendor of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that: (i) These particulars are produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide only and do not constitute any part of a contract (ii) No person in the employment of or any agent of or consultant to Halls Holdings has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property (iii) Measurements, areas and distances are approximate, Floor plans and photographs are for guidance purposes only (photographs are taken with a wide angled / zoom lenses) and dimensions shapes and precise locations may differ (iv) It must not be assumed that the property has all the required planning or building regulation consents. Halls Holdings Ltd, Halls Holdings House, Bowmen Way, Battlefield, Shrewsbury, Shropshire SY4 3DR. Registered in England 06597073.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-75415409.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28169893. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Halls Estate Agents , Kidderminster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.