|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 November 2019 (19 days ago)|
- Four bedroom family house
- Eat-in kitchen, double reception room, garden, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Close to all the shops & cafe's of New Kings Road and Parsons Green
- Moments from Parsons Green Underground Station
A modern family house located on this prime residential road in central Parsons Green. The property comprises 4 double bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (2 en-suite), modern eat-in kitchen and double reception room leading onto the private patio garden. The property is arranged over 3 floors and finished to a high standard throughout.
Linver Road runs between New Kings Road and Hurlingham Road, and is moments from the many shops and cafe's of Parsons Green. The area is predominantly a family location and is with a short walk from the prestigious Hurlingham Club.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-75441493.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference WFL090558_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Fulham Parsons Green Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.