|Added on Rightmove:||07 September 2018 (100 days ago)|
- Newly Renovated Throughout
- Two Bedrooms & Two Bathrooms
- Modern Decor Throughout
- Newly Fitted Kitchen With Appliances
- 'Rain' Showers in Both Bathrooms
- Private Entrance At Rear
- Fully Furnished
- Available 21st September
A stunning, two bedroom, two bathroom ground floor apartment situated in this beautiful converted period property in Chapel Allerton. The property offers good access to the bars, restaurants and boutique shops of nearby Chapel Allerton and is on the main bus route to Leeds City centre. Having been completely renovated throughout the property has it's own private entrance at the rear of the building, a spacious living dining room, two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a stunning kitchen with appliances. Outside there are communal gardens currently being landscaped and off-street, unallocated parking to the front of the property. Available 21st September. Fully furnished. Deposit £850. Council Tax Band B. Sorry no pets, smokers, benefits or children.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 511. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northwood, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.