|Added on Rightmove:||11 November 2019 (98 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Only Available to Students
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 664972
Property Reference: 664972.
This property is in the popular area of Mossley Hill, situated between Penny Lane and Smithdown Rd and provides students with everything they could want on their doorstep.
• 699 and 86 busroutes (Plus the 86 now runs all night long, so you don’t have to fork outfor a taxi on nights out)
• Asda / Aldi (Everyone's favourite)
• Brookhouse Pub (The Brookie quiz on a Monday night is a must!)
• The Tavern Co (Officially voted as the bestmeal to start your day, their full English breakfasts are legendary)
• TriBeCa (Fancy Pizza?)
• Loaded Burger (The hangover cure)
• Lifestyles Gym and Swimming Pool (Chores!!)
This six bedroom property is a great student house. It has a fantastic modern kitchen with all built in appliances, breakfast bar and stool, large fridge and freezer and safety flooring throughout. To the back of the kitchen is a separate shower room with wash hand basin, toilet and electric power shower and floor to ceiling tiling. The living room of the property is very spacious and great for socialising and comes with leather sofas and classic side furniture. All bedrooms are decorated to the tenants’ specification and come with a choice of furniture which includes double bed, bed side table, fitted wardrobe, chest of drawers and a bookcase. The main bathroom is a good size and come with a white suite, electric power shower and floor to ceiling tiling. The external space attached to the property is set behind a small walled forecourt to the front elevation and the rear yard is hard standing, ideal for bike storage, BBQ’s and socialising.
This property also includes:-
- PVCu double glazing including front and rear door with multi point locking system
- Worcester Bosch A rated Boiler and programmer
- Inner wall insulation- reducing energy bills and creates a warmer environment
- Burglar Alarm with motion sensor to all ground floor entrance and exits
- Heat and Smoke Detectors
- Energy saving lights and light bulbs
- Fire Doors
- Carbon Monoxide alarms
- Integrated Fire Alarm System
- Emergency Lighting
- On street parking- no permit required
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,548.00 per month (£588.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,200.00
- 6 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 July, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 6
- Students ONLY.
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 664972
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 66497211112019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.