|Added on Rightmove:||11 November 2019 (102 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Only Available to Students
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 664963
Property Reference: 664963.
This accommodation is just a step away from themost loved places in this area;
• 699 and 86 busroutes (Plus the 86 now runs all night long, so you don’t have to fork outfor a taxi on nights out)
• Asda / Aldi (Everyone's favourite)
• Brookhouse Pub (The Brookie quiz on a Monday night is a must!)
• The Willowbank (Perfect if you love a bit oflive music)
• Friends Kebab (Officially voted the best kebab in Liverpool onTripadvisor, fact
• Loaded Burger (The hangover cure)
• Lifestyles Gym and Swimming Pool (Chores!!)
This newly refurbished five bedroom property is a real head turner. The main selling point for this property is the large open plan kitchen/ living area that is both functional and great for socialising. The kitchen area has all stainless steel built in appliances, full height fridge and freezer as well as a washing machine and tumble dryer. The living area has a stylish glass dining table and chairs as well as a corner leather sofa and black leather chair along with glass side furniture. This property also benefits from having a downstairs W.C and shower, making sharing a bathroom a lot easier in the mornings. The main bathroom has a classic white suite with electric power shower and floor to ceiling tiling and safety flooring. All bedrooms are a great size with double beds, fitted wardrobes and a choice of furniture including a double bed, fitted wardrobe, bed side table and chest of drawers. Tenants also have a choice of colours in which we paint their room. The external space attached to the property is set behind a small walled forecourt to the front elevation and the rear yard is hard standing, ideal for bike storage, BBQ’s and socialising.
- PVCu double glazing throughout including rear door with multi point locking system
- Solid hardwood front door
- Burglar Alarm with motion sensor to all ground floor entrance and exits
- Worcester Bosch Boiler and programmer
- Heat and Smoke Detectors
- Energy saving lights and light bulbs
- Fire Doors
- Carbon Monoxide alarms
- Integrated Fire Alarm System
- Emergency Lighting
- On street parking- no permit required
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,275.00 per month (£525.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,000.00
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 July, 2020
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- Students ONLY.
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 664963
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 66496311112019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.