|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 September 2018 (112 days ago)|
- An end of terrace house within walking distance of a mainline station
- Two double bedrooms
- Neutrally decorated
- Pretty front and rear gardens
- Ample storage
- Off- road parking for one car
- Gas Central Heating
- Situated in a popular cul-de-sac
- Available immediately
- Applicants with a cat will be considered subject to terms and conditions
An extremely well presented house perfect for a professional couple located in a quiet cul-de-sac within a short walk of Hurst Green Station with two double bedrooms. The house has been recently redecorated and has a fully fitted kitchen, bathroom and a bright spacious living/dining room. The property has its own private enclosed garden with access to the parking at the rear of the property. Available immediately and unfurnished.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-75462608.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100126007873. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Leech Estate Agents, Oxted.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.