|Added on Rightmove:||07 September 2018 (134 days ago)|
- Available Now
- Two Reception Rooms
- Under Floor Heating in Kitchen
- Detached Garage
- Large Enclosed Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking for Four Vehicles
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac
- Popular Location close to Amenities
New to the rental market with Martin & Co Wakefield is this fantastic four bedroom detached family home in the popular area of Ossett.
The location of the property provides easy access to local amenities, the wider road network and regional centres. The property occupies a nice position on a quiet cul-de-sac of similar properties.
Externally the property has been well cared for. To the front and side of the property is a large amount of off road parking that leads to a single detached garage. To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with both patio and lawn areas, making it ideal for children and enjoying the summer months.
The main entrance of the property is at the front, but there is further access at the side of the property and French doors at the rear of the home. Thanks to an extension to the rear of the property, the home benefits from a good amount of additional space.
The main living room is to the front elevation of the home and is a good sized reception room with neutral décor, neutral carpets and a fireplace that adds a nice focal point to the room. It is a great room for spending time with family of entertaining friends. To the rear of the living room is an additional living space that links through to the dining room at the rear of the house, this space has previously been used for a child's play area and home office. As mentioned, there is a large dining room to the rear of the property that has a pleasant outlook over the garden. The kitchen is accessed by the front hallway, dining room or side entrance and is fitted with a range of wall and base units.
The first floor of the home does not disappoint and comprises four bedrooms and the house bathroom. The master bedroom is a very large double bedroom forming part of the extension to the rear of the home. There are two further double or large single rooms and finally a single bedroom that would be ideal for a study or storage room.
The property has been well looked after and would be great for a young family. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this cracking property.
NO PETS OR DSS
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-75462983.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100537001208. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Wakefield - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.