|Added on Rightmove:||17 October 2018 (31 days ago)|
- 3 Beds
- 2 Receptions
- 2 Bathrooms
- Energy Rating : D
- Council Tax Band C
- Separate WC
This deceptively-spacious three bedroomed semi-detached dormer bungalow conversion occupies an end of cul-de-sac position within around a ¼ of a mile of Paignton town centre. Local shops and schools are conveniently-located nearby, as is Goodrington beach and the popular South West Coast Path. Features include:-
- Reception Hallway
- Good-sized lounge with rustic feature fireplace
- Beautifully-presented country-style fitted kitchen/dining room with gas hob, integrated oven and breakfast bar
- two double bedrooms on the ground floor, together with a further single bedroom
- large attic conversion on the 1st floor, suitable for use as a home office area or similar
- Family bathroom with shower over bath
- Separate 'Jack 'n Jill'-style W.C./shower room
- Bright and airy conservatory
- Private and enclosed patio area to the rear of the property
- Generous driveway with ample space for off-road parking.
- Fully gas centrally-heated
An early appointment of this well-presented property is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- We regret that we are unable to accept housing benefit, pets or smokers.
Please note - fees will apply when renting a property through Ridgewater Lettings. We like to be up front about our fees, and full terms and conditions will be given to you before you put an application in for any property with us. The fees for this property are as follows - Single applicant £180 (£150 + vat) additional applicants and Guarantors (if needed) £60 (£50 + vat) per addition applicant. Full details of our fees can be found at http://www.ridgewater.co.uk/pages/fees
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 11224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ridgewater, Torquay.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.