|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 November 2019 (21 days ago)|
- Zero deposit scheme available
- Modern fitted kitchen with appliances
- Large family bathroom
- Scenic canalside views from the balcony
- Upgraded flooring and fittings from showroom standard
- Two double bedrooms
- Access to canalside shops, bars and amenities
- Allocated parking
- ** VIEWING IS A MUST **
- Spectacular canalside luxury apartment
*ZERO DEPOSIT SCHEME AVAILABLE* Beautiful fully furnished top floor apartment boasting breathtaking views across Chester!
Conveniently located within walking distance to the vibrant city centre, this modern and stylish 2 bedroom apartment is available for an immediate move in. There are 2 double bedrooms, one with juliet balcony, large bathroom with bath and shower, open plan living area and fully integrated kitchen.
The apartment also has a full size balcony which overlooks the canal, and has a free allocated parking space.
Close to the racecourse, bars, restaurants and having fantastic transport links, the apartment is perfectly located for the working professional.
Available Dec 2019
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 000258206. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beresford Adams Lettings, Chester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.