|Added on Rightmove:||14 November 2019 (96 days ago)|
- EXCELLENT LOCATION
- MODERN FULLY FITTED BATHROOM
- LARGE THREE BEDROOM SEMI
- FRONT AND REAR GARDEN
- LOCATED CLOSE TO SEFTON PARK
- NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
- CALL US DIRECT ON
New to the market is this fantastic three bedroom semi-detached property located in Aigburth Vale, L17. Ashlar Road is also situated within walking distance of Sefton Park and has excellent transport links to Liverpool City Centre and surrounding areas. The property is being offered furnished or unfurnished and briefly comprises of the following:
- Kitchen: Newly fitted modern kitchen with units and white goods including fridge, freezer, washing machine and integrated electric fan oven with gas hob.
- Living Area: Two seperate reception rooms. The first reception room at the front of the property is decorated neautral, original fireplace and restored stain glass windows allowing plenty of natural sunlight. The second of the two reception rooms is closer to the kitchen and would be an ideal dining room. With french doors leading to the large back garden, this room also offers plenty of natural sunlight.
- Bedrooms: Three bedrooms at the property allow for two large double bedrooms and a third bedroom that could either operate as a single or additional office/study space.
- Bathroom: Fully modernised bathroom including a bath, seperate shower cubicle, wash basin and toilet.
This unique property also offers a generous sized garden to the rear of the property and a detached garage with direct access via Victoria Road. Properties around this area do not stay on the market for long and viewings are highly recommended. Within walking distance of all amenities, just a short walk to Sefton Park and just a short journey from a number of highly recommended schools, this property would be an absolutely perfect family home.
Call to secure our property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-75504724.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 000235557. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Allerton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.