|Added on Rightmove:||15 November 2019 (26 days ago)|
- NIL DEPOSIT AVAILABLE
- Amazing views from third floor apartments
- Brand new luxury apartments
- Short walk to The Lexicon & Bracknell station
- High quality finish & appliances
- Secure allocated parking
NIL DEPOSIT AVAILABLE: Century Court is a brand new development by Shaviram Group with a selection of one and two bedroom apartments set over four floors with a grand entrance lobby and luxury living.
Prices range from £900.00 to £1375.00 PCM.
Located just a short walk from The Lexicon in Bracknell town centre, with a wide selection of shops, eateries and cinema complex.
The apartments have been designed with the keenest attention to detail and are finished to the highest standard, featuring modern appliances, open plan living spaces and carefully selected fixtures and fittings.
Each apartment also benefits from a secure, allocated parking space with additional spaces available from £30 per month on a first come, first serve basis.
Lift's service all floors and each apartment benefits from secure entry phone system.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference BRC190869_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duncan Yeardley Estate Agents, Bracknell.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.