|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||29 August 2018 (108 days ago)|
- Four Double Bedrooms, Three With Both Ensuites And Fitted Wardrobes
- Security Alarm Installed
- Double Gas Oven
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Garage Plus Off Road And Gated Parking
- Spacious Kitchen Diner With Integrated Appliances Including Washing Machine And Dishwasher
- Large Well Kept Garden With Additional Personnel Door Access To Garage
- Three Double Sized Power Showers Plus Bath
- Active Neighbourhood Watch Area
Property reference number: 31300
Please quote this reference number when contacting MakeUrMove
Built by David Wilson Homes, the property is situated in the popular Coton Park development. Providing a good degree of modern living space, it is located less than two miles from Rugby railway station, and has several supermarkets and retail shopping parks in close vicinity. Set over three floors, the property offers four large double bedrooms, three with ensuites and built-in wardrobes, plus a large living room. It also comprises a spacious kitchen diner complete with double oven, washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer. The property boasts an enviable corner plot location, with a detached garage and gated driveway for two cars.
Furnishing: Optionally Furnished
Not Accepted: Students, Pets, Smokers, DSS.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 31300. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Makeurmove.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.