|Added on Rightmove:||10 September 2018 (97 days ago)|
- THREE BED UNFURNISHED MID TERRACE HOUSE
- LOCATED IN SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE OF WARTON
- GREAT LOCATION, CLOSE TO SHOPS, SCHOOLS AND BAE SYSTEMS
- GOOD SIZE LOUNGE, DINING ROOM AND FITTED KITCHEN
- THREE BEDROOMS, BATHROOM AND WC
- SEPERATE GARAGE, FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
Harbour properties are pleased to offer for let, this well presented three bedroom, unfurnished terrace in the sought after village of Warton. The property is in a great location in the centre of the village, close to local shops, amenities, schools and BAe Systems. The property boasts a good size lounge, large dining room or second reception room and a modern fitted kitchen. Upstairs is three bedrooms, a bathroom and separate WC. Outside of the property there is garden to the front, rear garden with shed and separate garage. The property has double glazing and gas central heating throughout.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-75516713.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WAR-FSN1DH8. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harbour Properties, Warton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.