|Added on Rightmove:||11 September 2018 (98 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom Flat
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Walking Distance to Amenities
- Generous Communal Courtyard
- Available Now!
*WALKING DISTANCE TO TOWN CENTRE* *GAS CENTRAL HEATING* *GENEROUS COMMUNAL COURTYARD* William H Brown are delighted to present this ground floor flat situated a short distance from local amenities, the property benefits from two bedrooms and a private entrance behind large wooden gates. The property is avaliable immediately. Early viewings advised!
The entrance to the property is tucked behind large wooden gates which open into a herringbone walkway. The walkway leads to the front door to the property and round to the rear courtyard space.
Communal Entrance Hall
Secure entry system, wood door to flat;
Wood Door, fitted carpet, doors to all rooms;
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 7' 10" ( 3.99m x 2.39m )
Step down from entrance hall, glazed window to both side aspects, radiator, fitted carpet
Wood door, vinyl flooring, extractor fan, wash hand basin, low level WC, fully tiled shower cubicle with shower, radiator, airing cupboard housing electric central heating boiler.
Bedroom Two 6' 3" x 9' 10" ( 1.91m x 3.00m )
Glazed window to the side aspect, radiator, fitted carpet.
Kitchen 9' 6" Max x 10' 10" extending to 13' 1" ( 2.90m Max x 3.30m extending to 3.99m )
Wood door, tiled flooring, radiator, window to the side aspect x2, fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall units with worktops over, inset stainless steel sink, built in cooker with electric hob over and extractor fan, under stairs storage cupboard, central heating controls, open to lounge.
Lounge 14' 1" x 10' 10" ( 4.29m x 3.30m )
Two large glazed windows to the front aspect, former front door currently sealed, feature fireplace, radiator, fitted carpet, television and phone points.
To the rear of the property is a good size courtyard area which provides an ideal spot to sit and enjoy the sun. This communal outside space is shared by the three flats within the building.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-75537065.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P0794J2808. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Diss Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.