|Added on Rightmove:||11 September 2018 (91 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 441608
Property Reference: 441608.
<blockquote>Flat 19 is a studio with sofabed (a single bed can be arranged); available last week of September
An exciting new development of unique, luxury flats in Bournemouth Town Centre.
Newly built studio and 1 bedroom flats in a restored landmark building, just completed.
Located between Richmond Hill and Old Christchurch Road, a short stroll from restaurants, major stores, the bus station and the new entertainment complex in Bournemouth Square.
- Modern design and fittings
- TV included- Freeview
- Sky+ / Sky-Q ready
- Space saving furniture (choice of quality beds)
- High speed WiFi included
- 24 hour CCTV in all communal areas
- Video entry phone
- Bike store available
- Energy saving LED lighting
- Wood flooring
- High spec electric radiators with remote control
- Ample storage cupboards
- Finished to high spec in modern colours
- 12 month Tenancy - shorter lets considered on different terms
- Kitchen- Fully fitted large modern kitchen with integrated electrical appliances; Full size Fridge/Freezer -Washer/Dryer - Fan assisted oven - Ceramic hob etc. Under counter and over counter LED lighting, matching tilling
- Shower room - Tastefully designed modern shower suite with power-shower, glass shower door, fully tilled with a very modern striking look.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £699.00 per month (£161.31 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £900.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 11 September, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: A
If calling, please quote reference: 441608
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 44160811092018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.