|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 September 2018 (24 days ago)|
- First Floor Apartment, Double-glazed With Lift Access
- Key Fob Entry To Main Door, Front Door Inside Apartment Block
- Electric Oven, Fridge Freezer, Washing Machine, Dishwasher
- Fitted Bathroom With Shower
- Dedicated,gated Access Parking Space Off Road
- Spacious Lounge And Kitchen
- Close To Supermarket And Five Minutes Drive From Town Centre
- Plenty Of Storage Space, Double Fitted Wardrobes In Bedroom
- Large Balcony Accessible From Lounge And Bedroom
- Just Off Main Road, Within Easy Access Of M65
Property reference number: 19971
Please quote this reference number when contacting MakeUrMove
First Floor Apartment with fob access to main doors
The apartment block was built 2007/2008 and is within easy access of Blackburn Town Centre and Blackburn Park and Ride Railway Station with regular trains running to Preston, Manchester, Burnley and Leeds. The M65 Motorway at lower Darwen is about a mile away and the apartment is located about ten minutes drive away from the Royal Blackburn Hospital.
Despite it being a single bedroom apartment, the apartment is spacious with a combined kitchen/diner and lounge area with oven hoods and an electric expelair system to remove cooking smells. The bedroom has two large fitted, double-doored wardrobes with ample storage above. The bathroom comprises WC, washbasin, bath and shower. Entry from the outside corridor through the main apartment door is into a lobby area with all the rooms off this. There is also a large store room with the efficient water heating system and a shelf for further storage. A service company attends to the communal areas and grounds so the tenant is responsible for the area of the apartment only.
Will let only on a minimum term of six months in the first instance.
The apartment comes fully furnished throughout with all crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils etc provided
Please note, this apartment is one bedroomed and will accommodate a maximum of two adults. Due to the configuration, the apartment is unsuitable both for couples with children/babies and single parent families.
Furnishing: Fully Furnished
Not Accepted: Pets, Smokers, DSS.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 19971. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Makeurmove.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.