|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 September 2018 (86 days ago)|
- Available NOW
- Two double bedrooms
- Luxury family bathroom & En-suite
- Large open plan living room & kitchen
- Gas central heating
- Newly built detached bungalow
- Allocated parking space
- Front and rear paved garden area
- Double glazed
A NEWLY BUILT TOP OF THE RANGE TWO BEDROOM BUNGALOW situated in a popular residential location set back from the main high street in London Colney. Close to local amenities and good primary schools with bus links every 20 minutes direct to St Albans and St Albans City Station. Links to M25 & M1. The property boasts a large living area with large fully fitted open plan kitchen, luxury family bathroom and two doubles, one with luxury en-suite shower room. Parking space to front of property with shared access and rear and front paved garden areas.
RARE OPPORTUNITY - AVAILABLE NOW
No Smokers. No pets.
Kitchen/Dining Room - 10.25 x 3.55 (33'7" x 11'7") -
Bathroom - 3 x 1.86 (9'10" x 6'1") -
Bedroom One - 5.62 x 2.99 (18'5" x 9'9") -
Bedroom Two - 3.76 x 3 (12'4" x 9'10") -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28123275. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JW&Co., St Albans.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.