|Added on Rightmove:||11 September 2018 (66 days ago)|
- Detached three bedroom family home
- Available mid-September
- Modern kitchen and bathroom suite
- Deposit £1150
- Garage, drive & central heating
- Term 8 months
- Good size garden plot
- Generous living and bedroom accommodation
- Regret No DSS/Smokers/Pets
Lovely three bedroom link detached family home within this popular village. On the ground floor a really good size lounge with garden access, similarly a good dimensions to the kitchen/dining room plus WC. On the first floor there are three double bedrooms and family bathroom. Lawned garden with decking, driveway and garage to the front. Oil fired central heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-75547253.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28182665. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rainbow Property, Falmouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.