|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 September 2018 (28 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- Tivoli Location
- Private Entrance
- Communal Courtyard Garden
- Allocated Parking
- Study Area & Utility Room
- Pets Considered
- Modern Bathroom with Walk-In Shower
- Gas Central Heating
- Open Plan Kitchen/ Lounge/ Diner
An unfurnished two bedroom garden apartment located in Tivoli close to Montpellier with allocated parking. Well presented throughout this apartment comprises of :- private entrance leading to a good sized hallway with its own study area, an open plan kitchen/ lounge/ diner with integrated fridge with freezer compartment and dishwasher, two bedrooms, one of which is a good sized double and a modern four-piece bathroom with a fantastic walk-in shower. Further benefits include a utility room with washing machine, courtyard garden, gas central heating and allocated parking.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101121002163. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elliot Oliver Sales and Lettings, Cheltenham - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.