|Added on Rightmove:||12 September 2018 (132 days ago)|
- Two bedroom mid terrace property
- Spacious reception room
- Newly fitted stylish kitchen
- Integrated oven/ hob and extractor fan
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Family bathroom offering four piece bathroom suite
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- On Street parking
Duffin's Estate Agents are pleased to present this two bedroom mid terrace property to the rental market.
Situated in a popular area close to local amenities, the accommodation briefly comprises of spacious reception room, newly fitted stylish kitchen with integrated oven/ hob and extractor fan. two well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom offering four piece bathroom suite.
Further benefits included gas central heating and double glazing.
A lovely family home in a sought after location. Call the office on 01254 691352 to arrange a viewing.
Admin Fee: £150.00 for One Person £180.00 for Two People.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BNC1000189. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duffin's, Blackburn.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.