|Added on Rightmove:||12 September 2018 (91 days ago)|
- Spacious double bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen dinner
- Garden, Close to all amenties
- FURNSIHED ~ AVAILABLE NOW
- INCLUDES WATER RATES
- NO LIVING ROOM
Modern 2 bedroom ground floor flat (Zone 3, Piccadilly Line)
* 2 spacious double bedroom
*Spacious fully fitted kitchen dinner
* NO LIVING ROOM AS LIVING ROOM IS BEING USED AS A BEDROOM
* Modern fully tiled bathroom
* Offered in good condition
* Located moments from Acton High Street, 5 mins walk to Acton Town station and 10 mins walk to Turnham Green
INCLUDES WATER RATES
FURNISHED ~ AVAILABLE NOW
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28186882. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Churchill Estate Agents, Acton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.