|Added on Rightmove:||18 November 2019 (27 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 669918
Property Reference: 669918.
Delightful 2 bed cottage situated in upmarket area of the town
easy walking distance to the shops and promenade
very cosy with double glazing and gas central heating
South side [ sunny ! ] patio garden partly furnished
Tenancy is long term only thereby giving one a sense of security
The cottage offers loving living spaces comprising
lounge with wood floor
large newly fitted kitchen/diner with wood floor
separate utility room and heated cellar/games room
master and guest bedrooms both fully carpeted
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £541.67 per month (£125.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £500.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 01 December, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- DSS enquiries welcome
- No Students
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: Currently Being Obtained
If calling, please quote reference: 669918
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 66991818112019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.