2 bedroom flat to rentL&Q @ Acton Gardens, Bollo Lane, W3
|Added on Rightmove:||14 September 2018 (92 days ago)|
- Brand new development
- Less than 5 minutes to the underground
- Spacious & stylish
- Cycle storage
- Communal podium and roof terrace
- Beautifully designed grand entrance
- Two bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Outside space to all apartments
Rent with L&Q; pay no fees.
L&Q are pleased to present a stunning new collection of brand new one, two and three bedroom apartments in Acton, W3 available to rent through L&Q’s Private Rent Scheme.
With prices starting at £1600 pcm, L&Q @ Acton Gardens offers stylish interiors and good value for money less than 5 minutes’ walk to Acton Town station which offers fantastic connections across London to commuter locations such as Waterloo & Kings Cross in 30 minutes as well as Bank & Canary Wharf in 40 minutes. Acton Town also offers a Northern Line service to Heathrow in 25 minutes. Acton Mainline Station is also within reach of the development which will soon boast Cross Rail services offering speeding journeys to Paddington (5 minutes), Tottenham Court Road (10 minutes), Liverpool Street (15 minutes) and Stratford (25 minutes).
Inside each apartment you will find:
- Contemporary gloss kitchens with integrated appliances
- Spacious and bright open planned living kitchen areas
- Flooring to lounge/kitchen and hallways and brand new plush carpets to bedrooms
- Two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes to main bedrooms
- Modern bathroom suites offering full size mirrors, recess storage and heated towel rails.
- All two bedroom apartments benefit from an ensuite bathroom
- Outside space to all apartments
The development offers a 9th floor roof terrace which is exclusive to the residents of this building as well as access to a communal landscaped podium which all residents of the Acton Gardens development have access to. There is ample cycle storage at the development and a beautifully designed grand lobby entrance to welcome you home each day.
All homes are offered unfurnished, furniture packages can be provided at an additional cost. Please enquire for further details.
Fee Free Letting : As an added bonus, L&Q Lettings charge no fees when renting with us; just pay an initial holding deposit of £500 upon reservation then one month’s rent in advance* and six weeks deposit minus the £500 already paid at the point of reservation.
Available to move in from 10th September 2018 onwards, contact L&Q Lettings today to arrange an appointment. Don’t miss out.
Please note there is no parking available at this development.
Images shown are of the show apartment at the development and while the specification will remain the same in all available apartments, size and layout will differ.
Prices above are correct at time of publishing on 10th September 2018.
*An apportionment of rent will be payable if you move in on or after the 15th of the month in order to bring your rental payments in line with the 1st of each month.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-75625559.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 9119347. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by L&Q, Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.