|Added on Rightmove:||19 November 2019 (20 days ago)|
- Superb property in sought after location
- Substantial family home
- Traditional living room
- Long dining room open to kitchen
- Glass doors to patio and lawned garden
- Gas c/h and uPVC double glazing
- Off road parking to front
- Side drive to garage
This beautiful 3 bedroom semi-detached home provides a rare opportunity to rent in a quiet, residential location. A good sized living room and an extended dining room opening to the garden provide excellent living spaces; the kitchen is open to the dining room with a utility area at the end and an external door to the side drive. The entrance hallway has a cloakroom/WC and a staircase extending to 3 bedrooms, a family bathroom and a shower room with a further WC.
Off road parking to the front, a side drive to a brick garage and a lovely garden with lawn make this the full package and a must see.
St Andrews mount is a residential cul-de-sac off Church Lane in Kirkella. This is one of the most sought after in the villages to the west of the City of Hull and benefits from a good range of recreational facilities, shopping and well regarded schooling close by. Easily accessible road links connect the property to Willerby, Anlaby, Cottingham, Beverley and the A63/M62 motorway network.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 400955. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marlborough Estate Agency, Hull.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.