|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 October 2018 (114 days ago)|
** DISCOUNTED REFERENCE FEES **
A very stunning detached FOUR BEDROOM barn conversion offering a vast amount of living space. The property is located in the heart of the village and is tucked away in a well sort after road. Comprising of three sections the property boasts four double bedrooms, each with a separate en-suite, a large reception room with vaulted ceiling, exposed wooden beams and wood burner, large open plan kitchen/breakfast room with utility room and sitting/dining room with twin patio doors out to the rear garden. Benefits include a double garage and off road parking for 2/3 cars.
UNFURNISHED. Available MID OCTOBER. Council Tax Band G. EPC Rating C.
Harwell is a village and civil parish in the Vale of White Horse Oxfordshire located in an area of outstanding natural beauty and is the birth place of the UK nuclear industry. Approximately 2 miles (3 km) west of Didcot, roughly 6 miles (10 km) east of Wantage and approximately 13 miles (21 km) south of Oxford.
Harwell benefits from a regular bus service. The village offers great access to the A34, leading onto M40, and also the M4. There is a village newsagents, butchers shop, farm shop and local pub Hart of Harwell all in an easy commutable distance of each other.
We believe in being completely upfront regarding our fees - so you can manage the cost effectively and don't have to worry about any hidden charges along the way
All fees shown below are inclusive of VAT.
Reservation Fee - £400 per property which is then deducted from the balance of money payable (e.g. Rent) 48 hours prior to the tenancy commencing.
Security deposit - In most cases this is equal to one and a half months’ rent.
Standard tenancy administration fee – 15 Days rent plus VAT
E.g. if the monthly rental is £800 the fee will be £473.40 Inc VAT
This is calculated as £800 x 12 months = £9600 / 365 = £26.30 (daily rental) x 15 = £394.50 +VAT at 20% £78.90
These fees include immigration and visa confirmation, financial credit checks, obtaining reference from current or previous employer, previous or existing landlord. Contribution towards the setting up of the tenancy and the compilation and exchanging of the tenancy agreement
1. Guarantor reference - £100 inclusive of VAT
2. Express check-in fee - £100 inclusive of VAT when you want to move in within 5 working days.
3. A new tenancy if you have a pet - 2 months’ rent as a deposit is required instead of the standard deposit indicated above.
4. Change of occupier / re-referencing after making advance payment £300 inclusive of VAT.
5. Replacing lost inventory £36 inclusive of VAT.
6. Return of overpaid rent at end of tenancy (if sent back independently to deposit return) £36 inclusive of VAT.
7. If cleaning, movement of furniture, garden maintenance or shopping for lost items are required after the end of the tenancy £36 per hour inclusive of VAT.
8. Rent reminder letter £18 inclusive of VAT.
9. Tenant lease extension/renewal £90 inclusive of VAT.
10. Interest of 4% above the Bank of England base rate payable from the date on which the rent was due until the date on which it is actually paid.
11. Stamp Duty Land Tax – payable on the tenancies where the rent exceeds £125,000 please contact HMRC for further information.
Further details can be found in the document Renting a property – your guide as a tenant
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4293. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Church Robinson, Didcot Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.