|Added on Rightmove:||20 November 2019 (24 days ago)|
- Luxury 4 bedroom property
- 2 Bathrooms
- Contemporary styling
- Fully furnished
- Modern fitted kitchen with white goods
- TV in the lounge with Freeview
- Bills and broadband included
**ACADEMIC YEAR 20/21** Contemporary 4 bedroom student property located in the popular student area of Wavertree,.
This property has undergone a full refurbishment and is stylishly furnished and decorated. Comprising of 4 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, Lounge and modern kitchen. The property is fully furnished and offered on a bills inclusive basis with high speed broadband and TV with freeview.
Available to reserve for academic year 20/21. £90 PER PERSON PER WEEK INCLUSIVE OF BILLS. Please call .
marshallets limited endeavour to make our property particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of any offer or contract and are not to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective renters only, and are not precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 2182_MARP. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marshall, Liverpool.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.