|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2019 (24 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 546924
Property Reference: 546924.
SUIT PROFESSIONAL PERSON OR COUPLE
Fully furnished city centre apartment including parking for one car.
Westgate and Kirkgate train stations a 6 minute walk away.
2 bedroomed beautifully appointed apartment including bedding etc if required.
Fully fitted kitchen, including washer dryer, oven, hob, extractor, microwave, fridge/freezer
Full 4 piece bathroom,; shower/bath/sink/toilet
This property would suit professional person/couple only
Full time working
References will be taken up
All the amenities you would expect in a city centre
Opposite Sainsburys supermarket
Parking on site
Fully managed site
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £650.00 per month (£150.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £750.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 25 November, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 546924
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 54692429042019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.