|Added on Rightmove:||19 September 2018 (122 days ago)|
- ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT IN WESTHOUGHTON
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- BATHROOM WITH BATH AND OVER HEAD SHOWER
- BEDROOM WITH FITTED WARDROBES
- ON SITE PARKING WITH ALLOCATED SPACE
**Now Under Application**
Farrell Heyworth bring to market this First Floor Apartment in the Historic area of Westhoughton. Ideally suited for a working Professional or Couple looking to benefit from the nearby motorway links to Manchester and the North West. The property offers parking space outside the property. Accommodation comprises entrance hallway, modern lounge, kitchen with appliances, fitted bathroom and bedroom with built in wardrobes. Please call 01204 399388 to arrange a viewing.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-75720722.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 175532R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Bolton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.