|Added on Rightmove:||19 September 2018 (81 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom Bungalow Style Mews Property
- In The Historic Market Town Of Garstang
- Located Close To All Local Amenities
- Welcoming Hallway & Spacious Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Utility Room
- Two Good Size Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Front & Rear Gardens With Driveway
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
- Offered With No Onward Chain
*** DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM BUNGALOW STYLE MEWS PROPERTY SITUATED IN A QUIET YET POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION OF THE HISTORIC MARKET TOWN OF GARSTANG *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this deceptively spacious two bedroom bungalow style mews property situated in a quiet yet popular residential location of the historic market town of Garstang. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities, travel links and Garstang town centre, this ideally positioned property offers spacious living accommodation which on internal inspection briefly comprises of an entrance hallway, spacious lounge, modern fitted breakfast kitchen, utility room, two good size bedrooms and a modern fitted three piece bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts a large laid to lawn front garden with driveway parking for one vehicle and a low maintenance enclosed rear garden. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 460705. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Preston Branch.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.