|Added on Rightmove:||19 September 2018 (86 days ago)|
- Unfurnished and well presented
- Lovely 2 double bedroom mid terraced house
- 2 Reception rooms
- Modern fitted kitchen & bathroom
- Off road parking
- Rear garden with patio area
- DSS MAY ENQUIRE WITH A GUARANTOR
- NO PETS OR SMOKING
- ***1st MONTHS RENT IS FREE ***
Unfurnished and well presented, superb two double mid terraced house located in a popular residential area and is within walking distance to all local amenities and Moreton Cross. This lovely accommodation has off road parking, lovely rear garden with patio area and comprises of entrance hallway, cloaks w.c, living room, fitted kitchen/dining room, two good size bedrooms and a modern fitted bathroom with shower.
VIEWINGS ARE ESSENTIAL
DSS MAY ENQUIRE WITH A GUARANTOR - NO PETS OR SMOKING
AVAILABLE FROM EARLY OCTOBER 2018
This home is rented directly from the landlord, Grainger PLC, one of the UK’s leading professional landlords, with over 100 years of experience.
Grainger is committed to providing excellent customer service and offer low and transparent fees with long term, flexible tenancies. Upon move in you will have a dedicated Property Manager so no more having to speak to somebody different each time you contact us!
Grainger is accredited and regulated by a number of third party organisations including Property Mark and the Property Ombudsmen.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000470976. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clive Watkin Lettings, Prenton - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.