|Added on Rightmove:||23 November 2019 (97 days ago)|
- Property ID RMH 7713
- 3 Bedrooms
- Good decor & double glazed throughout
- Secluded garden with large patio
- Quiet cul de sac location
- Single garage
- Off street parking
- Ideal for family or couple
- Available from December 2019
Wethersfield, Picturesque Village, 6 miles north of Braintree.
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac within walking distance to primary school, sports grounds, Village hall / Post Office & Social Club.
Large Kitchen, lounge, dining room, both newly decorated with new carpets, plus conservatory.
3 Bedrooms, 2 doubles, one single bedroom.
Secluded Garden with large New Patio
Single Garage plus off Street Parking
Good decor & double glazed throughout.
Pets only considered by arrangement.
We do not charge General Administration fees, Application fees, or Additional occupant fees.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-75725512.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference RMH7713. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rentmyhome.co.uk, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.