|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 October 2018 (16 days ago)|
- Good-sized reception room with shelving and alcove fireplace
- Under stair storage
- Kitchen with attached utility room and access to the garden
- Downstairs bathroom with white suite
- Two large double bedrooms both with storage cupboard
- Smaller single bedroom with wardrobes built-in
LONG LET. With neutral décor throughout and a large private rear garden, this two/three bedroom house has a unique layout with the smallest bedroom being accessed from another. There is also a large eat-in kitchen.
The property is located within reach of the shopping amenities and transport links of Colliers Wood and Merton including health and fitness options, a large supermarket and entertainment facilities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-75734546.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1080934. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Tooting.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.