|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 November 2018 (61 days ago)|
- Large four bedroom detached house
- Superb open-plan reception room with separate dining area
- Fantastic modern kitchen with room-to-dine
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite
- 127' private garden
- Three further good-sized bedrooms
- Additional bathroom and WC
- Garage and off-street parking for multiple cars
LONG LET. This large four bedroom detached house is beautifully presented throughout and offers a spacious open-plan living space, sleek modern kitchen, expansive private garden as well as off-street parking.
Hayes Lane is well situated within easy reach of the plentiful amenities of Bromley which offers the superb Glades shopping centre as well as Bromley South Station providing fast links into central London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-75734585.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1080643. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Bromley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.