|Added on Rightmove:||19 September 2018 (27 days ago)|
- Lovely five bedroom house set in excellent location
- Modern kitchen with space to dine
- Bright and spacious reception room and dining room
- Expansive garden and ample storage space throughout
- Five generous sized bedrooms with built in storage
- Close to a local wealth of amenities
LONG LET. Well presented throughout this lovely five bedroom house boasts bright and spacious interiors, expansive garden, modern kitchen with space to dine and generous sized bedrooms with built in storage.
Located on a picturesque residential street, this property is a short distance away from either Bickley or Bromley South train stations. Bromley town centre is also close by offering many shops and amenities including the INTU shopping mall.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-75734588.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1080237. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Bromley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.