2 bedroom terraced house to rentHolm Square, Glenrothes, KY7
|Added on Rightmove:||20 September 2018 (89 days ago)|
Scottish Lettings Agent Registration Number: LARN1806014 £50 OFF 1ST MONTHS RENT FOR OCTOBER MOVE IN**** Available now** LRN 382970/250/05431-Energy Rating E- End of terrace property situated in the popular Pitcoudie area of Glenrothes. Lounge with separate dining area, kitchen with white goods, two good sized double bedrooms and bathroom with shower. There is double glazing and electric heating. Externally there are good sized enclosed garden to the rear.
* £50 OFF 1ST MONTHS RENT FOR OCTOBER MOVE IN
* AVAILABLE NOW
* END TERRACED HOUSE
* SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION OF PITCOUDIE
* BRIGHT LOUNGE
* KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
* DINING AREA
* AMPLE STORAGE ON LOWER LEVEL
* TILED BATHROOM WITH ELECTRIC SHOWER
* 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
* GOOD SIZED REAR GARDEN
Situated at the end of a small cul de sac within the Pitcoudie Area of Glenrothes which is to the north of the town.
Good sized property in a popular area which is available now.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-75753446.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 420528843605_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Glenrothes.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.